Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

SIGUR RÓS, THE MISTER & I

Sorry for being missing in action for the last couple of weeks, but my mister came home from uni and we enjoyed some quality time together :D
Yes, that involved going back up to Berlin (where he just came from) to go to the Berlin Festival, where we saw Kate Nash, The Killers, Kraftklub and most importantly Sigur Rós.

 Kate Nash with a fantastic hair-do

This must have been the most puuuuuuuuuurfect day of my life. Although my head hurt like craaaaaaazy and 5 minutes before Sigur Rós hit the stage it started to rain :/
But this is Sigur Rós and this is their only show in Germany this year.
So I ignored everything else and saw something mindblowing and I hope everybody is jealous ;-)


I hope you have had some wonderful weeks! What have you been up to?
I promise it won`t take this long again to come back.

Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen